- Terms of Sale
Terms of Sale policy.
- Return Policy
Return of sold items policy
- Shipping & Handling Charges
Shipping & handling charges for orders.
- Incorrect Shipping Address
Incorrect shipping address on order.
- Drop Shipping
Drop shipping orders.
- Custom, Duties & Taxes
Custom, duties and taxes on orders shipped to destinations.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accepted credit cards.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability.
Terms of Sale
- AlphaVet Science reserves the right to revise the pricing of its nutritional supplement products at any time and without advance notice.
- AlphaVet Science nutritional supplement products are shipped according to the standard methods of shipping in place at the time.
- If an AlphaVet Science product is received in damaged condition, then it should be reported promptly to the Customer Service Department.
- If a discrepancy exists between the quantity or items ordered and the quantity or items received, then AlphaVet Science should be notified within seven business days of receipt of the shipment.
- If a customer places an order online and then subsequently refuses to accept delivery of the order for reasons that are attributable to customer error, then the customer can be assessed a restocking fee and the shipping charges.
- Product returns should be pre-approved by AlphaVet Science and received within 14 business days of authorization of the return. Please call AlphaVet Science Customer Service Department and speak with the Returns Agent for information about returning product.
- A Return Authorization is required for a product return. The Return Authorization form should be visible on the outside of the shipping box or on the mailing label. AlphaVet Science can refuse to accept a returned product if the Return Authorization form is not visible.
- AlphaVet Science must receive a returned product before a credit for the returned product can be issued.
- There may be a processing fee on returned products. The customer may be responsible for shipping costs on returned products unless shipping costs are waived when the Return Authorization is approved.
- These Terms of Sale can be revised at any time should it be determined that it is in the best interests of AlphaVet Science to do so.
Customer satisfaction is one of our goals. We are committed to providing you with quality products and outstanding customer service. Should our merchandise or service ever fail to meet your expectations, please call our Customer Service department.
We accept unopened, resalable merchandise that is in its original condition provided it was purchased in the last 30 days.
Any claims for shortage or damage must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods. All returns require a Return Authorization from Customer Service.
Shipping & Handling Charges
AlphaVet Science will ship with a delivery time of 2-14 days or more depending on the destination. Shipping is by Canada Post Service or our designated courier service. We have no control on specific delivery times to the destination.
Most orders in stock are shipped between 1 and 2 business days. If an item is not in stock, we will notify you and provide a reasonable expectation level as to when these items will be received.
AlphaVet Science shipping/handling charges for purchases at Alpha Vet Science is as follows:
- $15.00 per order, if total purchases (excluding taxes) is less than $100.00
- Free shipping/handling per order, if total purchases (excluding taxes) is $100.00 or greater.
- Free shipping/handling to Canada.
Drop-Ship Clients (Veterinary Professionals):
- $20 per order, flat rate handling.
Incorrect Shipping Address
Please make sure that you input a valid shipping address in your order form. We strongly recommend you double check your order information before submitting the order. Any mistake may cause the non-delivery of the product and will be at the expense of the customer. If after you have placed your order, you notice that the address was specified incorrectly, please contact us as soon as possible to inform us by phone or email.
Alpha Vet Science will not drop-ship on behalf of customers unless that customer is registered as an online drop-ship client. Once you are an approved drop-ship customer, Alpha Vet Science will ship your orders for products, purchased here on this website, to your specified customers’ address. Alpha Vet Science will charge a handling fee for drop-shipping. Alpha Vet Science will only ship within Canada. To qualify as a drop-ship customer, the customer should have a working website with an address based in Canada and Alpha Vet Science’s products should be displayed on the website. All drop-ship customers are responsible for their own customer service issues such as returns/exchanges/questions on delivery of products. Alpha Vet Science will not be held responsible for any shipping issues, returns, refunds or exchanges on products whatsoever.
Custom, Duties & Taxes
Customers are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of Canada may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Purchases may be subject to these import taxes, custom duties and fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
Credit Cards Accepted
- We accept only Mastercard or Visa credit cards for payment.
- We normally accept only orders from the Continental USA or Canada.
- We normally only ship orders to addresses in Canada or the Continental USA.
- For all orders to destinations outside of Canada or the USA, please send an email for a quote.
- Applicable Canadian taxes are applied to orders shipped to addresses in Canada.
- No taxes are applied to orders shipped to addresses outside Canada.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
This site is provided by AlphaVet Science on an “as is” and “as available” basis. AlphaVet Science makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, AlphaVet Science disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. AlphaVet Science will not be liable for any damages of any kind, except where such liability is specifically assumed in these terms and conditions, arising from the use of this site, including, but limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.